The main steps of Winter Circular Vibrating Screen maintenance:
Circular Vibrating Screen
In order to extend the life of the vibrating screen and to ensure that the screening accuracy and screening efficiency of the vibrating screen is not affected even in low temperature in winter, necessary maintenance measures must be taken to increase the low temperature tolerance of the vibrating screen. As a Crushing Plant Vibrating Screen Manufacturer, I would like to Share with you the main steps for the maintenance of the winter vibrating screen.
1. In snowy weather or high winds above level 6, stop working. Do not force the circular vibrating screen to operate in high winds, foggy weather, or mechanical failures.
2. Before the temperature is lower than zero, the lubricant of the elementary shaker should be replaced with a lubricant of -25 # or more.
3. Wind and snow protection measures must be taken at the construction site. The machine should be fully inspected and warmed up before daily work. Be sure to start the machine after it is completely thawed, so as to avoid unnecessary losses caused by the freezing of the shaker.
4. The weather is cold, the rubber seal is easy to crack, check regularly to avoid material leakage.
5. The temperature is low, and the material sometimes freezes, so the operating load of the vibrating screen is also increased. Therefore, it is necessary to choose a good material. Low air temperature, people's laziness and inertia increase, and the monitoring of the equipment are not in place. Therefore, the operation of the equipment must be monitored in place. Do not cause vibration screen accidents, damage to workers and equipment due to inadequate monitoring.
6. Equipped with a special person responsible for the elimination of stagnant water, snow and ice deposits, and debris at the site of the circular vibrating screen to ensure that there is no water and ice on the vibrating screen work site.
7. It is necessary to improve the bearing condition of the vibrating screen bearing. The impact load acting on the bearing depends on the impulse acting on the rotor and the support compliance of the bearing block. Increasing the support flexibility of the bearing seat will reduce the impact load on the bearing. To this end, we can add a rubber plate of appropriate thickness between the bearing block and the support frame to improve the support flexibility of the bearing block. Because the rubber plate is added, the support flexibility is increased, thereby absorbing a part of the vibration energy, improving the bearing condition of the bearing, and achieving the purpose of extending the service life.
8. Wash and lubricate the transmission part, clean and lubricate the gears, bearings, guide rods, etc., and seal the buttered surface.
9. Organize the electrical parts. Remove dust and moisture protection.
10. Without using. Regularly check the condition of the equipment and find out that the problem is solved in time.
Our company also has Vibrating Screen for Bulk Material on sale, welcome to consult.