As a Vibrating Screen Manufacturer, share it with everyone. The high-frequency vibrating screen is referred to as a high-frequency screen, which is composed of an exciter, a slurry distributor, a screen frame, a frame, a suspension spring, and a screen. High frequency vibrating screen is the most important screening machine in the mineral processing industry. It is used to separate solids and broken ore, with a particle size of about 200 μm, and is suitable for completely wet and dry raw materials. The frequency of the vibrating screen is mainly controlled by an electromagnetic vibrator installed above the vibrating screen and directly connected to the surface of the vibrating screen. Its high frequency characteristics make it different from ordinary vibrating screens. High frequency vibrating screens usually operate at inclined angles, which traditionally vary between 0 and 25 degrees, up to 45 degrees. In addition, it should operate at low strokes with a frequency range of 1500-7200 rpm.
High Frequency Unit Vibrating Screen
High Frequency Unit Vibrating Screen has high efficiency, small amplitude, and high screening frequency.
Different from the principle of ordinary screening equipment, the high frequency vibrating screen uses high frequency, on the one hand, it destroys the surface tension of the pulp and the high-speed oscillation of the fine-grained material on the screen surface, which accelerates the high-density useful mineral And segregation, increasing the probability of less than the separation of particle size material contacting the sieve. As a result, better separation conditions are achieved, so that materials smaller than the separation size, especially those with a larger specific gravity, pass through the sieve holes and become sieving products.
The high-frequency vibrating screen adopts a cylindrical eccentric shaft exciter and a biasing block to adjust the amplitude. The material sieve has a long flowing line and a large number of screening specifications. It has a reliable structure, strong excitation force, high screening efficiency, low vibration noise, strong and durable Features such as easy maintenance and safe use, high frequency vibrating screens are widely used in product classification of mining, building materials, transportation, energy, chemical and other industries.
High-frequency vibrating screen structure: It is mainly composed of a screen box, shaker, suspension (or support) device and motor. The motor drives the main shaft of the shaker through the V-belt. Due to the centrifugal inertial force of the unbalanced weight on the shaker, the screen box is vibrated. By changing the eccentric weight of the shaker, different amplitudes can be obtained.
Characteristics of high frequency vibrating screen
1. No rotating parts, no need to add lubricant;
2. Simple structure, convenient maintenance, durable, low failure rate;
3. The vibrator uses the principle of resonance. The dual-mass body works in the critical resonance state. The required driving power is small. There is no large starting current at startup, and the noise is low.
4. After the vibrator is started, the amplitude can reach the working stable value instantly. When stopping, its amplitude can disappear instantly, and it can start and stop directly under the rated voltage, current and amplitude.
5. The vibration or amplitude of the sieve body can be adjusted. The particle size of the product under the sieve can be controlled by changing the excitation force of the sieve body (adjusting the vibration), which is very beneficial to ensure the concentrated taste of the ore with different crystal size;
6. While the sieve body is vibrating, relative tremors are generated between the sieve bars of the sieve plate, and the gap of the sieve plate is not easy to block.
Our company also sells Single Deck Vibrating Screen, welcome to consult.